Please note that the quantity of goods is LIMITED!
Important information for customers regarding possible shipment delays during the pre-holiday and inter-holiday periods. We remind you that in the pre-holiday and inter-holiday periods, the courier service of parcel flows has significantly increased, therefore the delivery of parcels may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and recommend that you plan your purchases in advance.
Delivery 2-6 working days.
The SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM of Novel Coronavirus in human whole blood, serum or plasma. This test is intended to be used as a screening test and as an aid in the diagnosis of infection with Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). Any positive test result must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s).
The SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, testing laboratories, and other medical facilities.
The SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a one-time use test. If a positive result is obtained, it is necessary to confirm this with another test method. If the test is negative, it does not mean that the subject is not a carrier of the virus. SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is intended to detect coronavirus only when antibodies are formed. This means that minimum 4-5 days must have passed since the infection.
Specifications for the SARS - Cov - 2 IgM / IgG test sold by Solo Lab. The accuracy of the test is determined by how long the body has been infected with the virus:
· If the organism is infected for 1 to 3 days, the positive accuracy of the test result is 16% for both IgM and IgG antibodies;
· If the body is infected with the new Coronavirus for 4 to 7 days, the accuracy of a positive test result is 85.7% for IgM antibody and 92.8% for IgG antibody;
· For those infected for more than 8 days, both IgM and IgG antibody test results are 90% accurate.
Advantages of the test
SARS –CoV – 2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is used for the qualitative detection of novel coronavirus IgG and IgM antibodies in human blood.
- Acts using blood from a finger or vein;
- Detects IgM and IgG antibodies;
Confirmed using PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
Fast and easy:
- Results can be read in 15 minutes;
- Visual explanation of test results;
- No additional tools or instruments are needed.
The kit consists from:
- Test cartridge:
- Pipette dropper;
- 1ml. buffer solution;
- Antibacterial wipe;
The SARS - Cov - 2 IgM / IgG rapid test meets the requirements of the following ISO standards:
- EN ISO 14971:2012;
- ISO 13485-2016;
- EN ISO 23640:2015;
- EN ISO 15223-1:2016;
- EN ISO 18113-1.